Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Updates

My weekend-ing actually started on Thursday by accident. I thought we had a work happy hour, but we didn't. So I went home, took care of some things, and then wound up on Facebook, where I saw that my best friend from high school (who I haven't seen in 5 years) was at a bar in my town. I posted on her update saying that she was in my area- and she said I needed to come there right now. I was already in sweatpants, but I figured what the hell? So I put on normal pants and went. 
Come to find out she lives near me! So excited!!
And then fireballs happened... and I didn't get home until 1. 
friends, fireballs, and Stevie!
Friday: I saw my other best friend from high school! We were actually like the three musketeers in high school, but they didn't keep in touch. We've been trying to meet up since I moved back to the area, and we finally made it happen! We went out for dinner, and had fun catching up on the last 4 years!

pumpkin ale with nutmeg rim- yummm!
Saturday: I was pretty productive on Saturday. Went to the library, groceries, errands, and then cooked a new recipe and my mom came over for dinner. It was pretty delicious- sharing tomorrow! Also, I was very proud of myself for not spending more than $15 in the Dollar Store, and less than $20 in TJ Maxx. I always overspend in those two stores (and Target)- go will power!

Books, an Ed Hardy koozie, and Juicy Couture baby girl boots- because the last two are ridiculous!
Sunday: I finally got to see this handsome little guy! He is 6 weeks old, but has almost outgrown 0-3 mo clothes already- big boy! He was so good all day- barely cried at all! I got to feed him, burp him, and then he fell asleep on me. He is absolutely adorable! 
Franken-baby, and me and Baby G!

How was your weekend?



Sami's Shenanigans

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend!
    We need to hang out too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Old friends, Fireball, books, dinners, and baby time? Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe the lil one is so precious! It's so nice catching up with old friends. And what a nice surprise she lives nearby! Glad you had such a nice wknd :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a small world! So cool that you were able to connect with an old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always end up spending so much money at Target and TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete