Thursday, October 24, 2013

Currently

Listening - Sweater Weather and Little Black Dress (Thanks Micah!)


Eating - 4 serving sizes per meal. Seriously... where do they come up with these "Suggestive Serving Size"s?
Drinking - Coffee and Oktoberfest/pumpkin ale brewskis

Wearing - 
"Burgundy and Gray" by chrissykp on Polyvore

Reading - 


Thinking - Whyyyy are there so many issues with this new system (at work)? And why can I not focus or be motivated today? 

Wanting - To buy allthethings! Thank goodness it's almost the end of No Spend October!

Feeling - Anxious. I wouldn't mind just fast forwarding to Saturday- I'm finally going to dress up and go to a Halloween party, which I haven't done in 4 years! Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. oof fun a halloween party! i wish i could come! :) i don't know if i'll even celebrate halloween this year. unless you count watch a (sorta) scary movie in my pjs while stuffing my face with chocolate and other candy that's supposed to be for trick or treaters..then yes, yes i will be celebrating halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Sweater Weather song. How do you feel about that book so far? I've heard mixed things; they vary from "so good" to "terrible" so I'm interested to hear your thoughts when you're done!

    ReplyDelete