Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Happiness Report #24




Source: buzzfeed.com via CeLia on Pinterest

- Bromley Estate Tea
- this song (Thanks Nikki!)

- friends apologizing when they're wrong
- good music, a glass of wine, and a DIY mani to change your mood
- this snowglobe that we got from C's parents, currently adorning our mantle
- planning a vacation... again! [deets coming this week!]
- taking care of business
- this lil monkey, who has finally started to deflate. You did good Monkey, hanging high since Valentine's Day!

- getting yourself a little treat
-And as a special St. Patty's Day treat, I give you this song, which I've had on repeat for about a week!

We put our glass to the sky and lift up
And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya
So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us
And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya


What's making you smile this week?

1 comment:

  1. Receiving a single rose from a complete stranger while out celebrating St. Patty's Day last night! That put a smile on my face. He was probably 3x my age so Dereck didn't mind too much :) Also, seeing Luke Bryan definitely put a smile on my face! I feel like I should start doing posts like these every week. It's good to focus on all the little good things that happen to us.

    ReplyDelete