Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Menu Planning and Beef Stroganoff

I haven't done this in awhile, and since we actually did meal plan this week, I thought I'd share what's cookin'! I'm not home a lot this week, so we have lots of quick and simple dishes coming up:

Monday: beef tacos and yellow rice

Tuesday: soup and sammies

Wednesday: YoYo (Your on Your Own- I'm headed to a GNO!)

Thursday: Chicken Stir fry and white rice

Friday: YoYo- going to a Bachelorette Party!

Saturday: raviolis


Sunday: Easter Dinner at C's parents
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beef Stroganoff

Have I mentioned how much I love my crock pot? This recipe was so easy, even a non-cook like me was able to make it without any difficulty!

Ingredients: 

1 lb of beef stew meat, cubed

1/2 cup chopped onion

1 can of condensed Golden Mushroom soup 

1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

1/4 cup water

4 oz. cream cheese

Directions:

Cube the meat.
Chop the onion.
Throw everything EXCEPT the cream cheese in the crockpot for 8 hours on Low, or 5 hours High.
Mix in cream cheese right before serving.



Enjoy!
(We served it over egg noodles.)


What's cookin in your kitchen lately?

3 comments:

  1. That looks SO good! I'm going to have to steal this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crockpot has been used at least 4 times a week since I haven't been working. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete