If there is one thing I hate, it's being cold. We had a few warmer days last week, so I was able to bust out some skirts without freezing my buns off! However, I'm still in gray and black mode... ugh. I'll try to work in some color next week!
![]() |
| Black Turtleneck and tights- Kohls Skirt- Charlotte Russe black pumps- Nine West |
![]() |
| sweater- Old Navy skirt- permanently borrowed from mom heels- Steve Madden via A |
![]() |
| gray sweater- Michael Kors via TJ Maxx black skinnies- Old Navy socks and boots- Hunter belt- came with a skirt necklace- gifted |
![]() |
| floral top- thrifted wool blazer- United Colors of Benneton {gifted} brown pants- ? nude heels- Nine West belt- Charlotte Russe neck warmer- Kohl's earrings and necklace- gifted |
How do you beat the January/February blues?




I love the "permanently borrowed from mom" hahaha
ReplyDeleteThey all look great (per the usual) but my favorite is the last one! Everything is on point! The floral top and blazer combo is perfection.
ReplyDeletelove that grey skirt on you!
ReplyDeleteI beat the January/February blues by attempting to wear bright colors!
ReplyDeleteChandra
More Modern Modesty
Blog Hopping from WIWW - love how you "permantely" borrow from your mom. I love wearing skirts even in the winter and you look great!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfits! They're so classic. I'm especially loving the last two.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from WIWW!
Emily
http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com
LOVE the neck warmer!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. I love that first outfit - you look amazing, girl!
ReplyDeleteLove the MK sweater!
ReplyDelete✰Transatlantic Blonde✰
I love the gray skirt and the hunter boots!
ReplyDelete