Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OHP: Style Envy- Olivia Palermo

I think I have a new envy-- Olivia Palermo. I didn't even know who she was until I saw some of her outfits on Pinterest. Apparently she is a socialite/model/actress (thanks Wikipedia!). I love her comfy yet sophisticated style!

Belted utility jacket? Why didn't I think of that!


I always thought drapey jackets like the one she is wearing here would completely dwarf me and make me look even smaller than I am. However, this one works, and she is the same height as me!
I need some leather leggings in my life! And how cute is her pup?

She is always stepping out in style. I guess you have to if you're a socialite!
Loving the pink jacket and the simple black and beige outfit in the bottom corner.

I am always looking for ways to look cute in the cold- she's got this look down! Not so sure about those shoes though... they make her feet look big and her legs look like sticks.

Just adorable!


                                              
                                                               Source: via Sarah on Pinterest


                                            
                                               Source: daphnila.tumblr.com via Maria on Pinterest


                                              I never look this good in snow!! Not fair!

                                                             




Love her style! And she's so cute and fun!
Whose style are you envious of?

Linking up with Michelle today!

6 comments:

  1. second to last picture...gorgeous. i want that whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't she on.... The City? Or The Hills? One of those shows I think. I couldn't pull off half of these outfits BUT I absolutely love her handbag choices. All of them. I wonder what her purse collection looks like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have major hair envy! I love her outfits! especially the second to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an ENTIRE Pinterest board dedicated to Olivia Palermo. She has a terrible snotty attitude (I watched her on "The City"), but her style is impeccable and one to emulate. Her attitude? Not so much!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was on The Hills spin off (The City??) and I thought she was kind of snobby but yes she has amazing STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with everyone else, her attitiude was HORRIBLE on The City but her style is absolutely amazing, girl has it down. There was an episode where she said she was a "huge fan" of hip-hop and when one of the guys asked her what she thought of A Tribe Called Quest, she had no idea who they were! lol. I thought she was a moron after that.

    ReplyDelete