As The Fourth of July approaches, I feel like the summer is half over, and there are so many thing sI still want to do! So I decided to create a Summer Bucket List~!
This has been on my Summer Bucket List since last year! I really just want to spend a day lazing down the river with my friends!
I would love to go to a concert this summer, preferably outdoors. We were supposed to go to see Tenacious D on Saturday, but C wasn't feeling well. Hopefully we can find another fun concert to attend.
Not sure why exactly, but I really want to make banana bread some time soon!
Still on the food theme, I would love to go on a romantic picnic with C. This spread looks delicious!
My friend lives really close to an Amish area in Pennsylvania, and I think it would be fun and interesting to check it out. Could also be because I've been slightly addicted to the TV show "Amish: Out of Order."
Go to a Phillies Game! We've already gone once this year, but i would really like to go again,... and properly tail gate!
I've never been to a drive-in movie, and I just heard of one that opened not too far from me. I think it'd be really fun!
Go to the Meadowlands Fair! I was supposed to go on Monday with a friend, but she hurt her leg/hip over the weekend and didn't want to further hurt it walking around at the fair. But it closes July 8 so time is running out!
This won't be until late August or early September because that's when it opens, but I really want to go to the one in New York. C *promised* he would take me, even though he thinks I'm a complete nerd for wanting to go, and constantly makes fun of me for it!
With someone I love!
What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
To my fellow 'Mericans, Have a very Happy Fourth of July!
Happy 4th! Those sound like fun goals!
ReplyDeleteThe Amish thing sounds really cool. Hubby and I went to a place like that near Waco called "Homestead Heritage" or something like that.
You have to go to a drive-in movie. That is one of my most favorite memories EVER of being a teenager. :)
Oh my gosh, the drive-in is SO fun. I'm going tomorrow and cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteSo many fun things! Amish country is cool...especially if you've never seen it before. We wanna do a drive in soooo bad...hopefully we'll be able to do it this summer! And banana bread is bomb...I end up making it wayyyy too often because we always have bananas that we don't finish...horrible, I know...
ReplyDeleteI love your summer bucket list! I definitely would like to go on a romantic picnic with M :-)
ReplyDeleteThe drive in is always so much fun! Plus it's that fun throw back to the past. I hope you get to do all of the things on your bucket list for summer!
ReplyDelete