Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Staycation, Part II

Happy Tuesdays loves! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Here's "Where I Be" Part II of my staycation...

Thursday: Back to work (boo). Went to NJ Performing Arts Center (NJPAC) afterwards and saw the Wailers for free! And had a bunch of beers. And sat on the lawn. And danced. I freakin love outdoor concerts! And knocked it off my Summer Bucket List!

Friday: More work, followed by drinks at C's coworker's place. Very chill night. 

Saturday: Back at the beach for my friend's "un-birthday." Dinner at Bum Rogers- deliciousness. 
I had the Shrimp Fra Diavolo. It was devine. C had that lobster. That was pretty bangin too. Everyone else got some version of crab legs, which I also ate, and was also amazeballs. 

Sunday: Was supposed to go to Governor's Island in NY with my mom, but she cancelled early morning due to reports of thunderstorms. Was sooooo happy to relax for the day! Cleaned up some, but mostly lazed around and watched Amish: Out of Order (DVR'ed). And of course True Blood.


Monday: Happy hour at a rooftop bar and a Middle Eastern dinner and catching up with a friend I haven't seen since May! So glad we got to hang out- it had definitely been too long!

What have you lovelies been up to??

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to Governor's island. I didn't know they have outdoor concerts at NJPAC. I literally live 20 minutes from it. Actually, I have NEVER been the NJPAC. I am going to look up their show schedule now and see if there is something interesting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds positively amazing! Sometimes, stay cations are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was a great time having a staycation!

    ReplyDelete