Monday, August 8, 2011

Miscellany Monday: Work, Shots, and Weekends

Just a few random thoughts for today:

- I am more than a little annoyed that I cannot process my inventory at work without going through 3 levels of approvals. I don't need the CFO "okay-ing" my purchase of copy paper. I know it's "okay," I've been buying it for 2 years. This new financial system sucks!

- I am also tired of hearing people bitch and moan about when they will get their stuff. There is no way for me to track orders, and as I stated above...I have to wait for 3 people to approve my ish and this new systems sucks!

- I'm really happy that my insurance company covers my vaccines for the upcoming India trip. Now I just have to find a suitable doctor. Also, I am very afraid of needles...this will not go well.

- I'm pretty pissed that it did not rain yesterday and I did not go to the beach. Damn you, weathermen!

- This weekend was kinda bad. I don't want to get into details, but I'm very excited for next weekend... penises (peni?), slot machines, and dancing...Oh My!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
link up with Carissa!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, I hope things get better at work. :( I don't know how it is where you live, but the weather people are NEVER right in Hawaii.

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was just a bit angsty when I wrote this. And the weather people may not be right in Hawaii, but it is Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete