WHAAAT! Ummm suuuuure, thanks!
If there's one thing I don't mind doing with momma, it's shopping. Though she doesn't seem to understand my style at all anymore. She kept picking up these
All in all, I only spent about $120. Not too shabby for about 5 sweaters and a pair of gor-ge-ous Guess heels that go absolutely perfectly with the little black dress I raved about on Wednesday! I've decided I'm going to wear that to my birthday dinner...which reminds me, I have to purchase it stat before they're out of my size!
My fave (sweater) purchase:
Cotton and angora pullover, crew neck sweater with a detachable ribbed cowl neck.
Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and hem, silver designer-embossed tag at side of hem.
Perfect piece for fall days, like today, and incredibly versatile. Wear this sweater three ways!
1. As shown above 2. As a crew neck pullover 3. Instead of a scarf, wear the cowl neck with any outfit
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hop on over to My Little Life to participate!
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Hmmm... I've actually been very lucky *knock on wood*. I guess the worst was before I started taking BC. I would have to take off from work because I was doubled over in pain due to cramps, and sometimes even getting physically ill. Monthly.
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
about 7 hours, give or take about a half hour
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Wait...what?? He's not REAL?!? Ugh this is THE WORST way to find out!
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
It may have been Eat Pray Love. I think. It's been awhile.
5. What do you wear to bed?
Nothin. *wink* But I lounge in sweats or yoga pants and a tee when I get home from work.
-----------------------------------------------------
Head on over to A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys to participate!
I was planning on either staying in tonight or going to the movies with C (not that I even know what's out, but it sounded like a good idea), but then my good friend A invited us and another couple out for dinner- specifically Trenton Tomato Pie. I looooove tomato pie- it was actually one of me and C's first dates. If you've never heard of such a thing, which wouldn't be so odd because I'd never heard of it and I'm from New Jersey, it is:
"Compared to every other kind of pizza, Trenton tomato pies are put together backwards. Cheese and toppings go on first. Only then comes the tomato sauce—seasoned, crushed plum tomatoes, to be precise—spooned on with the individual pizzamaker’s signature flair.
It wouldn’t be a true tomato pie if there was tomato sauce in every bite, as in a regular pizza. You don’t want sameness in every bite. You want the tomatoes to have a bit of bulk and gather themselves in little red hillocks on the pie.
...there is one name synonymous with Trenton pizza—specifically, tomato pie—it is DeLorenzo." -from here.
So tonight we are going to DeLorenzo's! Woot woot!
Tomorrow C has to teach Saturday school half day, and then we need to run some errands, and do some of the basic straightening up/clean up, because on Sunday we have his cousin's kid's 4th (?) birthday party.
What are your weekend plans? Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment