1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I think fashion designing or wedding planning would be fun. Though today I saw someone listed as a "Flirtation Coach" ...what? I'd be down for that!2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Neither, I like living in a suburb and going to the city. But if I had to choose...beach house.
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
No children, sorry!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
It was Jersey Shore, but it's over. :( I hate Sister Wives, but I can't stop watching...like a train wreck! And blog- hopping...C hates when he's around and I'm not paying attention to him because I'm reading blogs!
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Who has time for "deep cleaning" anymore? Sorry, I work full time...we're lucky if we keep it straightened up. That's a weekend chore.
Tonight: Carl's bday drinks at Dublin Square! Can't wait to see some friends we haven't seen in awhile.
Tomorrow: Wine and Cheese party at my friends, The Rays. Should be interesting- I've never seen their place. I've never been to one of their parties (unless you count a brunch a few months ago, which I don't), and I don't even remember the last wine and cheese party I went to. But it includes 2 of my favorite things, so it is sure to be awesome!
Sunday: Either Carl's cousin's daughter's birthday party, or going to see Grandma. We aren't sure if the birthday party is this Sunday or next.
Happy Weekend!
Sounds like a fun weekend! :)
ReplyDelete