Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

1 - Who is your favorite childhood superhero?
Erm. Hmmm....Huh. Don't have one.

2 - List something you have done for pure shock value.
Skydive. Not just for shock value, but that was definitely part of it! That, and I wanted to!

3 - What is the most recent thing someone has said/done to you that left you picking your jaw up off of the floor.
Well, I'm half Puerto Rican, and half Indian. When looking at me, people usually think I'm one or the other. So this one Spanish coworker came up to me while I was drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee. Now, I'm fully aware that this woman thinks that I am also Latina. And I know that lots of DD's (as well as Kwik-E-Marts) are run by Indians. So she comes up to me, and starts saying how much she dislikes DD coffee, because they make it too fast, and it tastes burnt, and they're not really listening or understanding to what she wants and....they put curry in your coffee.
Yes, still picking my jaw off the floor.

4 - Do you have a moment where you gained clarity about your life?
I have had several moments. I'm still learning and growing, so I expect many more.

5 - What are you doing to achieve your biggest dream?
Paying back my student loans/debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment