you won't have ish to dooooo except lie on a beach and drink icy fruit-astic drinks with little umbrellas in them, to your heart's content.
**Le sigh...can't wait!**
But until then, it's all rushed. Friday, I started preparing my to-do list at work of things I have to finish up before leaving, even though it's only for 4 days. Yesterday, we picked up luggage from C's parent's house (we have no where to store it in our small apartment) and I picked up my dress for the wedding from the cleaners (we're going to a friend's destination wedding). Today, I have about 3 loads of laundry to fold, and that's from last week. (I had a rough week last week- so I didn't have a chance, or the energy, to fold it.)
Sidenote: why do guys think that putting in 2 loads of laundry and switching them less than a foot from the washer to the dryer is considered "doing the laundry"?! And then they expect a major reward...lol. I was all happy when he told me he "did the laundry", until of course I cam home and found the piles of clothes all wrinkled on a couch waiting for me...and he forgot to mention the load that was still waiting for me in the dryer! But I regress...
Also to do: clean out the fridge, clean the bathroom, get just enough groceries to survive for 2 days, find stuff I want to bring on vacation and throw it in the wash, check the status of travel size shampoo/conditioner/lotion/toothpaste...or find all of those things, vacuum...which I haven't done for at least a month, but now it is suddenly absolutely imperative that I do it before we leave. Obvi.
Notice how none of that mentions the actual packing for said vacation. And the "getting pretty." (Which, I am very excited...I'm get my very first pedicure on Tuesday!) But "getting pretty" in itself is quite an undertaking, especially for a vacation.
So far I have gotten a playlist cued up on the iPod, and found a Sudoku book...
yay.
Oh well....I guess I'll start after the Eagles game :)

Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteLiving Out Loud
http://lgreenss.blogspot.com
I'm really jealous that almost everyone's having a vacation except for me... Haha. But seriously, hope you have fun on your vacay. :)
ReplyDelete