Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Currently: April

It's very rainy here in NJ, so those "April showers" are in full effect! Luckily it's not still bitter cold, so that's a plus. I still have contractors working on my ceiling over here, so I'll be happy when they're done so I can move my living room out of my kitchen! Here's what else is currently going on over here. 

Reading: Nothing. OMG you guys... I haven't been in a reading rut this bad since sometime in 2020. And it's like I don't have options, but nothing is grabbing my attention right now. I hope I snap out of it soon! What do you to get out of a reading rut?

Watching: Too much (hence the lack of reading)! I posted most of them here and am still considering making this a monthly-type link-up. Let me know if you're interested!

Listening to: up at night - Kehlani ft. Justin Beiber. I swear this girl gives me real old-school Brandy/Monica vibes and I'm LOVING IT!


Planning:
Meals! Yes friends, I've gotten back into meal prepping and planning. This week I'll be eating turkey chili (courtesy of Blue), this Cajun Sausage and Rice Skillet, and this Red Curry Basil Garlic Oil Noodles (which didn't sound too appetizing in my opinion, but we needed something other than pizza or tuna for Friday dinner!). I should probably mention that I'm only cooking for myself which is why they're aren't more planned dinners here- lots of leftovers!

Getting: Organized... with the Home Edit (sorry it was too easy, I couldn't help myself)! I am so happy this show is back, though now I've pumped the breaks because I binged half the season in 2 days and I really don't want it to be over too soon! 

Going: Shopping! Yes friends, I actually braved a MALL last weekend, for the first time since 2019 (no joke). I needed new jeans for work since we recently got permission to wear them (and everyone was taking advantage of this except me because I didn't own many "nice" jeans). My go-to jeans used to be Express, however now all they have are skinny jeans and others with holes in them (I still do not understand this trend).  I was able to find my favored boot-cut style at Old Navy, along with a pair of their beloved Pixie Cut Ankle Khakis, and since everything was 50% off I also picked up 2 pairs of flats, a belt, and a pair of linen pants. 

Posting: Not much tbh. Mostly book-related posts, but I did get a What's Up Wednesday and an Amazon Purchases post up recently!

Thinking: Wow, that's a loaded question. I mean, what am I thinking about doing the rest of tonight? Probably meal prepping for the rest of the week. This week? Find a birthday present for my niece because her birthday is this weekend. This month? Finish my taxes and make a dentist appointment. I'm also thinking about when/if my landlords scheduled a contractor to come and finish the construction my my apt. (Is it weird that most of my thoughts have to do with scheduling?) Can't wait to read all of your answers! 

What's currently going on with you?
What fun plans do you have for spring?
Linking up with Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment