Alternate title: "Confessions in the Time of COVID."
I wake up earlier and do more actual work than I did when I went to the office everyday.
I drink more coffee than I did in the "Before." I guess because I'm waking up earlier? Prior to working remotely, I would have one cup in my travel mug every day. I'm up to 3 cups between 7:30-12:30.
Relatedly, I warm up my coffee in the microwave at least 10 times every day.
I'm at a 2-square ration for TP because I'm afraid of running out, since we can't seem to find it ANYWHERE! (And seriously, wth is up with that?!)
This is my most recent grocery list...
I can't believe nearly 3 weeks ago Blue and I were like "Eh, maaaaaybe we shouldn't go out for St. Patty's Day?" and that was the biggest question mark/concern.
I have never been happier to not have kids and have had this thought every.single.day, and would totally add that to a gratitude list daily if I kept one. File that under "good for you, not for me" as Steph would say. #notsorry
Even though I have a desk in my bedroom, I've moved my work from home space to my dining room table because it's kind of creepy having clients seeing my bed when I'm on a video call.
I've never considered myself a germaphobe before but now I'm like "what if the warehouse person or mail carrier is infected?"
I have a new across-the hall neighbor! I wasn't sure at first, but I saw a new car parked in the spot designated to that apt. Anyway, that's not the confession- this is: I waited until the car left (missed seeing if the person was male or female, darn it) and sneaked in using a key the old neighbor/my friend Raven gave me when she had to go out of town and wanted me to feed and play with her cat. I didn't go all the way in, but I peeked and saw a new TV, couch, and some kitchen stuff, and now I need to meet this person!
How's that for my first time in a loooong time confessing?!
Need to get something off your chest? Follow along and share with Beth!
No comments:
Post a Comment