Friday, March 15, 2019

March Goals

With about 2 weeks left in the month, I'm finally posting my goals for March! To be honest, I write these at the beginning of the month and have been working on them, so they're mostly all in progress. But I haven't marked them as such just yet. Before diving into those, let's see how I did in February. 

February Goals
  • Get renter's insurance- oops. 
  • Get taxes done- Done! 
  • Book work conference and mini getaway to Denver, CO- Done!
  • Clean out one closet- Done!
  • Meal plan - Did this for half the month, then forgot around the 18th.
  • Make 3 new recipes- Nope. 
  • Continue working on Erin's Reading Challenge- Yes! You can see what I read here. 

More successes than fails, so I'm happy! March is crazy busy at work so I tried to make easy-ish goals for the month. 

March Goals
  • Get renter's insurance
  • Clean out dresser
  • Cut Expenses
  • Re-open savings account
  • Make eye doctor appointment
  • Restart morning and night face routines
  • Finish Erin's Reading Challenge- one left! Then bonus round!
  • Make Pi on Pi Day (yesterday)- done! 
Oreo-crusted Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Here's what I've got planned for the Erin's bonus round (asterisk denotes previously selected by someone else in the challenge):

•Freebie: On the Come Up- Angie Thomas*
•Made into a movie: The Sun Is Also A Star- Nicola Yoon*
•Set in Europe: The Paris Wife- Paula McLain*
•Newbery Award Winner/Honor Book: Hello, Universe- Erin Estrada Kelly*
•A friend or family’s favorite: Daisy Jones and the Six- Taylor Jenkins Reid*
•Published over 100 years ago: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn- Mark Twain*
•Six words in the title: Shrill: Notes From a Loud Woman- Lindy West
•Compass or cardinal direction in the title: 
North of Beautiful- Justina Chen Kelly*
•Originally published in a different language: The Lioness of Morocco- Julia Drost*
•Begins with the letter N: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan 

What are your goals for March?
Linking up with The Peaceful Posse!

No comments:

Post a Comment