Happy March! I'm off to a slow start again this morning, and the winter air is hurting my face. Anyone else over winter yet? I swear that stupid groundhog lied. Work has been kicking my ass since we lost a team member and I don't see it getting any better until next month, but I'm pushing through. I'm still in hibernation mode, mostly going straight home and under fuzzy blankets the minute I get home and honestly I don't see that changing anytime soon. Here's what else is currently going on with me.
Reading: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, and 4 others that came in from the library at the same time. (Why does that always happen?!)
Listening to: LOLO- Wild
Watching: I just started Whiskey Cavalier with Scott Foley (Felicity!) and Lauren Cohan (from TWD) and I'm loving it! Also the usual suspects, Grey's Anatomy, This Is Us, A Million Little Things, Top Chef, Married At First Sight. Super excited that Station 19 is back tomorrow too!
Scheming: Uhhh... nothing? But looking to my favorite couple showing me around their new hometown of Denver, CO after my work conference later this month!
Making: my list of March Goals.
Accomplishing: A few months ago I finally got a savings account, but I, um, forgot to put money in it and it closed. So I went back last night and opened a new one and actually added money, so yay! I also got my taxes done last week, and my return will go directly into the new savings account.
Buying: I just finished Frugal February where I didn't buy anything for the month. However, here are my purchases from January.
Glittery Washi Tape- Ok, I may have gone overboard with this one, especially since I don't actually know how to use this stuff, but it was pretty and I figured I could use it for my scrapbooking project and my planner. 60 rolls does seem a bit much though, so this might get returned.
Rael Acne Healing Patches- I think someone mentioned these in the last linkup, so I decided to check them out. I love them! So easy to use, and they really work!
3 ColorBlok Design Pads- These were an add-on item for $5/ea and I needed filler paper for the scrapbook I'm working on.
Party Pong- Purchased this as a housewarming gift (along with a bottle of champagne)for a friend who loooooves her bubbly and games.
Seasonal Stickers- I love adding stickers to my planner, and I figured I could use the bigger ones included in this pack for the scrapbook.
Blue Sky Egg Press planner- After a whole month of waiting for Michael's to restock The Happy Planner, the one I wanted was no longer for sale, so I got this one.
Crystal Flask Bracelet- Purchased 2 for my nieces who love concerts and booze.
Snowglobe Picture Frame- Purchased 6 of these for the Mountain Mamas for Christmas. They are officially done!
Zodiac Mug- I couldn't find a pic of my sign (Sagittarius), but this was on super sale so had to have it.
Critter Ring Holder (elephant)- Another part of an early Christmas present for my niece who loves all things elephant.
The Red Book of Luck- I bought one of these as part of my mom's birthday present (she loved it), and another one for my neighbor friend but my mom wants to read it together, so looks like I'll be keeping the other one.

No comments:
Post a Comment