
1. Comedy or drama? Comedy
2. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction
3. Movies in theater or at home? Now that we have Movie Pass, in the theater!
4. Musical or play? Musicals!
5. Which meal of the day is your favorite to eat out? Dinner out of convenience. I like breakfast foods too but I don't like getting up early.
6. Favorite book ever read? Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini, Little Bee by Chris Cleave, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri.
7. Game night: yes or no? Yes! One of our favorites is Cards Against Humanity- we have all of the expansion packs too!

8. Favorite outside game to play? Uhhh, I haven't played outside in a long time, but I used to like dodgeball.
9. Favorite TV series ever? Gilmore Girls, with Friday Night Lights in close second.
10. Sitcoms growing up or sitcoms of today? Definitely ones growing up!
11. Miniature golf or bowling? Bowling.
12. Favorite movie theater candy? Buncha Crunch or Raisinets.
13. How do you like your popcorn? Warm with LOTS of butter, not too salty.
14. 3D movies with the glasses: yes or no? No, most of the time it makes me motion sick.
15. Favorite genre of books to read? Memoirs, historical fiction, psychological thrillers, and chic lit.
And you?
Tell me some of your favorites!
Butter on the popcorn is where it is at!!! Raisinets!!! mmmmm I want a box right now! I got Chris Cards Against Humanity for his birthday, I cant wait to play!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE Cards Against Humanity. I have had the biggest laughs of my life playing that game! I so want to do the Movie Pass thing but then there's the whole getting a babysitter business. Boo. Oh well. I love me some Gilmore Girls also!
ReplyDeleteYes to Kite Runner! That's one of my favorites too!
ReplyDeleteYES to Buncha Crunch. You're the only other person I've seen who wrote that too. Love them. I really like psychological thrillers too!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net