Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Currently: August

Reading: We Are Never Meeting in Real Life. by Samantha Irby and attempting to catch up on some blogs and emails! 



Watching: Game of Thrones and a new one to me, People of Earth (TBS). 

Listening To: My Summer Rewind station on Spotify.

Snacking (on): Strawberry and cheese filled pastries



Anticipating: seeing my friend tonight who is visiting after moving to Colorado last Spring, hanging out with some of my favorite peeps on Friday night, and a low key weekend after a whirlwind couple of weeks. 

Borrowing: the above book from the library and Ready Player One by Ernest Cline from Blue.

Admiring: Blue for not completely losing her sh!t after not receiving her paycheck because her company was hacked, and the gorgeous pics my friend posted from the Quikchek NJ Festival of Ballooning last weekend, even though it also made me a tad jealous because I was there the night before and they couldn't get the balloons up due to high winds. Ugh! 

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: sky and nature

Purchasing: a mannequin to better display the clothes I'm trying to sell on Poshmark and make some money! 






What's currently going on with you? 
Linking up with Anne and Shea

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so many balloons! How beautiful! When we went to Turkey a few years ago, we went up in a hot air balloon and got to see a similar sight. It's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Balloonfest in a while, but we went for a good couple years and it was always great. My first year I got some amazing pictures, but every year after they weren't able to get many or any balloons off the ground due to weather or visibility. It's a gamble every time! But always fun nonetheless.

    I've seen about a million mentions of We Are Never Meeting... in the last couple of weeks. On hold at the library for it now and hoping to get my hands on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the mannequin helps you sell more clothes! that's awesome.

    I still really need to read Ready Player One before the film.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready Player One is on my TBR and I have been meaning to get around to it. Cant wait to hear what you think! Some pastries sound so good right now!!! Look at all those balloons! I would totally lose my shit if I didn't get my paycheck when I am supposed to. Hacked or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Ready Player One but still haven't gotten to it. And mmm, pastries :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about taking the dive into Poshmark to try and sell some stuff - a mannequin is a great idea!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those photos really are gorgeous. And I thought Ready Player One was a fun read! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so lose my shit over the paycheck thing.

    Love the photos - bummed you didn't get to see them in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend just told me how much she loves that book. It was added to my TBR immediately. Also, Blue and I may work for the same company (or else it's a coincidence that that just happened to some people where I work last week). Is it an educational non-profit by chance? Because if so, SMALL WORLD!

    ReplyDelete