Monday, July 10, 2017

Currently: July



Reading: Books for Erin's 7.0 Book Challenge! I just finished Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon (review coming for Show Us Your Books tomorrow). Currently reading The Lauras by Sara Taylor

Listening to: These 5... you can find the rest of my playlist here!

















Planning: my trip to Las Vegas! It's in December but I already got Britney Spears tickets (her run in Vegas is over at the end of Dec!),... and did not get a hotel or flight, so I kinda gotta get on that! 

Watching: Just finished The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu (if you've seen it- I'd love to discuss!) Currently watching Food Network Star, Married at First Sight, and Married at First Sight: Second Chances. Might try to get back into Legion soon. 

Hoping: that it doesn't rain on Friday. I'm going to see Incubus and Jimmy Eat World at an outdoor venue! 

Documenting: my summer, mostly on Instagram. I did a post about what all happened in June here though! 

Accomplishing: I finally *completely* cleaned out my closet... and then I cleaned out Blue's closet, refrigerator and freezer. I'm on a roll! Next up- my hall closets. 

Enjoying: all the warm weather! And some much needed time off! 

Spending: a lot lately. Recently I purchased a bunch of "staples" from Old Navy (replacement flats and sunglasses, and tanks/undershirts), new jeans, pullover, and T-shirt from Poshmark, and a few expensive things from Sephora on a whim. I need to stop! 

my new favorite shirt



What's currently going on with you? 
Linking up with Anne and Stephanie!

10 comments:

  1. Married at First Sight: Second Chances?! I haven't really watched much of this season of Married at First Sight but I always find it so interesting. I haven't heard of second chances though so I may have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Handmaid's Tale and then I plan to watch the Netflix series. And how fun about going to Vegas! And seeing Britney! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if it rains Friday, the show will feel like Woodstock. I'm currently watching Hawaii 5-0 on Netflix, and spending the big bucks - $3 - on a Boba Fett figure for my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney Spears in Vegas sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have booked Britney first too!!!! And so cool that you are going to see Incubus! I just listened to some of their stuff the other day in the car. Reminds me of my younger years :) Sounds like you really are on a roll in the cleaning things out department. Can you send me some of that please? I need to do so much but have no motivation right now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Nicola Yoon's other book, so I definitely want to check out Everything, Everything! And I'm enjoying the summer weather too - the best. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh have fun at your concert. I think Jimmy Eat World would be great to see live. And I'm so jealous you're seeing Britney in Vegas. I really want to go to Vegas at some point and see a good show.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kind of on a spending freeze with the exception of buying stuff that I actually need and not want lol. I'm reading Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson. I hope you have a lot of fun on your trip to Vegas. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I attempted to read This is Where I Leave You, but I disliked it a lot. I don't like giving up on a book before I finish reading it, but I stopped mid-way through this one. I watched the movie and it was much better. I rarely like the movie more than the book, but I definitely did in this case.
    I also loved Everything Everything. I've read a lot of reviews of this book, and a lot of people didn't like the surprise twist, but I loved it! I also enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude... when are these shopping excursions happening?? Is this all online? If not, let me know and I'll tag along.

    I've been so busy living that blogging isn't happening, like AT ALL. Le sigh... Then again, I feel like nothing blog worthy is occurring. Wtf is wrong with me?!

    ReplyDelete