![]() |
| Empanadas (with hot sauce) from The Empanada Guys |
![]() |
| Food Truck Frenzy in Hoboken |
![]() |
| Pier 13 |
![]() |
| bean bag chairss at the biergarten |
![]() |
| biergarten sunning |
| a lot of this |
![]() |
| football aka soccer- I did not know bars had places where they can measure the sound in the room! |
![]() |
| good friends in silly get ups |
![]() |
| NYC skyline |
![]() |
| shenanigans |
| the final season... |
![]() |
| delicious Italian chicken, pasta, and garlic bread |











That biergarten looks so cool- I love all the chairs! And I think I just want to steal all your food from the weekend!
ReplyDeleteive been wanting to go to the biergarten FOREVER. i have yet to go!
ReplyDeleteAll that food - YUM!! I'm going to tell my cousin about the biergarten (although they may already know about it)!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of the sail boats. I could take pics of them forever. they are so beautiful and peaceful to me.
ReplyDeleteLove Pier 13! And OMG BEST EMPANADAS ever I've been crazing an empanada SO bad lately. I wish I had known about the food truck frenzy, I am kicking myself right now that I didn't!
ReplyDeletePier 13 is the best!! Where is the food from??
ReplyDeleteThose empanadas...!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great weekend! I need to get on the food truck craze.
ReplyDeleteI am loving food trucks!
ReplyDelete