Though I may not read my horoscope daily, I still believe that I am a true Sagittarius. Don't know what that means? Here are some traits that are usually associated with Sagittarius:
Optimistic/ Idealistic:
Sagittarius are often very successful at what they try to do. This is partly due to their optimistic outlook and self-confidence. They often have big dreams. They may also be quick to fall in love and easily disappointed.
Restless/ Loves to travel:
They often enjoy exploring new places and meeting new people. The more Sagittarius learn and experience the happier they are. Sagittarians' closest relationships are often based on a shared love of adventure. Basically the Sagittarius can be defined as one who seeks to reach a particular goal and once she accomplishes that she will work toward accomplishing another goal in his/her life.
Blunt/ Tactless:
They sometimes lack tact and diplomacy and can be brutally honest. She says what she thinks and how she acts shows what she feels. This bluntness may cost her heavily at times. Usually, she is very calm and composed. However, when you become rude to her or offend her, she may become like the fire-spitting dragon. A Sagittarian may pass the most sarcastic comments when she is angry, but she will forget the resentment soon enough. Then, she won't understand why are you so upset.
| {This has actually happened to me} |
Philosophical/ Intellectual:
Sagittarius is the truth seeker of the Zodiac. They will strive to find the truth about everything, and are naturally curious and inquisitive about everything. They need constant intellectual stimulation and challenge. In situations where they do not have enough to keep their minds occupied, they are prone to getting bored easily. As a result a loss of interest in a situation may cause them to become irritable. One of the things Sagittarius women look for in relationships is intellectual compatibility.
Unemotional:
This is not an overly-sensitive sign, and when criticized, they listen carefully to the feedback. The Sagittarius woman is very sentimental and emotional, though it seems otherwise. It's just that, where her feelings are concerned, she becomes too shy. She is enthusiastic about life and trusts easily. In fact, this extreme belief makes her heart vulnerable and defenseless. It gets broken too often, but then, she knows how to move on with life. She will be on to Plan B in no time. She would act as if she's not hurt at all and it is just one of the many harmless flirtations she's had. People will even believe all this, while inside she will be weeping and nursing her wounds. All this time, she will be analyzing what went wrong and when.
Energetic:
This is in line with the ruling element of the sign which is fire. Sagittarius women have incredible staminas which other signs may find difficult to keep up with.
Other stuff:
The Sagittarius woman is very enterprising and resourceful. She is always on the look for ways she can fulfill her dreams. She is also very adventurous with an abundance of creative fire and the need for excitement and different ways to widen her horizons.
By any means necessary is one of my mottos.
The Sagittarius woman is usually attracted to those she feels are in distress because this allows her to provide help to someone else. Sagittarians are generous with their time and energy, and genuinely like helping other people succeed.
This explains why I wanted to be a school psychologist and/or guidance counselor, and even a recruiter.
Completely impartial, her friendships come from all walks of life and are made up of people of all nationalities and cultures.
Yup, completely true. Which makes large get togethers somewhat difficult- so many different personalities!
Her attitude to beauty is "if it's all natural, it's all good". She can be great fun at slumber parties, cajoling everyone into trying avocado face packs and making their own night creams. She may even sit still long enough for a pedicure. But in normal circumstances, her beauty routine is haphazard and the only thing she can be counted on to wear is sun block.
Completely haphazard- some days I'll be fully made up, other days I have nothing on my face at all, and don't care!
If you want to get something done from a Sagittarian female, just ask her; don't order. She will never ever do it. She is your better half and don't you dare forget that. On the other hand, she doesn't want a sissy for a husband or boyfriend. He has to be a real man, who has his ego and won't stand for nonsense. So, you will be expected to balance politeness with firmness.
If you want to get something done from a Sagittarian female, just ask her; don't order. She will never ever do it. She is your better half and don't you dare forget that. On the other hand, she doesn't want a sissy for a husband or boyfriend. He has to be a real man, who has his ego and won't stand for nonsense. So, you will be expected to balance politeness with firmness.
I REALLY don't like being ordered around; you will get much farther with me if you just ask. And I like for a guy to be able to stand up for himself, but who doesn't?!
What's your sign? Do you agree with it?
"In December every sign has it’s own mode
I was in love with a Sagittarius
See the emotions he put me through
I was in love with a Sagittarius he blew my mind
He also had a flip side too much like a Gemini
He was freaky like a Taurus the way he handled me yeah
Flirtatious like and Aries
I can’t explain why I love him
Bossy like Leo’s do
Got game like an Aquarius
Switch moves after he’s been with you
Fun like a Libra
He stays on my mind
He’s so unpredictable
He reminds me of every sign"
Beyonce- Signs
I'm a true blue virgo!
ReplyDeleteI'm an Aquarius and for the most part, I agree with it. The only part of it that I never fully paired with was the idea that we need to be free and not tied down. I do need my freedom, of course, but I'm a serial relationship person lol so I guess the fear of being tied down never really set in with me. Other than that though, yep, true Aquarius!
ReplyDeleteI'm an aquarius (well I'm not sure if it changed since they added the new horoscope sign?). I agree with some and disagree with some of my sign.
ReplyDeleteI definitely love to travel too. I think it makes me happier than anything in the world (well except maybe my mom, dog, and boyfriend...maybe ha).
But I am the least optimistic person ever. I really need to work on that. It's so much better to think things are going to work out (even if they don't work out as planned) rather than feel negative about everything. Something I need to work on :)
I am definitely a true Gemini!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Sagg to the core!
ReplyDelete