Here are a few of my favorite things this month!
1. Victoria's Secret thermal pj's
2. My two favorite Christmas movies, Elf and Love Actually
3. Essie's Wicked
4. hot chocolate/ cozy mugs
5. fuzzy slippers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're such a mystery
I just want to stand and stareNibble on your ear
And smell the ocean in your hair (Ocean in your hair, ocean in your hair)
I know you damage me
You leave me tangled in a knot (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
But when you reappear
I see Neptunian blues that eyes forgot (Eyes forgot)
Neptunian blues that eyes forgot (Blues that eyes forgot, eyes forgot)
Still, I only feel alive when the VU is flashing
Alarms going off in my head
I want to grab you and just kiss you
Maybe I should sit down
No sense in cashing us now
Yeah, I only feel all right when the VU is flashing
And bombs going off in my head
I want to grab you, want to scream at you, no icing me down
The party's crashing us now"
Linking up with Lipgloss and Lunges and A. Liz Adventures
so how come you crossed out the tree?? is it because you got one for your place?!?!
ReplyDeleteElf, The Holiday & love Actually are some of my FAVS!!! I always get excited to watch them over and over.
ReplyDeleteELF! Love love love that movie. Who doesn't??
ReplyDeleteI could watch Love Actually all the time.
ReplyDeleteElf is the best. An absolute classic. Why is #6 crossed out? I'm mid-decorating as I write this. I guess I have to wait until the bf gets home....
ReplyDeleteOur favorites lists are very similar this month! I watched both Elf and Love Actually this weekend - they are two of my all-time favorite movies.
ReplyDeleteI'm sad I have never seen Love Actually. I have heard it's such a good movie! I also love Essie nail polish! Thankfully being a hairstylist I get them at a discount because I was blow away the other day when I saw them in a store for almost $10 a bottle! That's just crazy! Thanks for sharing your favorite things with us!
ReplyDelete