Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore: My New Gray Cords

I got these new stretchy gray cord skinnies from C's mom for Christmas, and I LOOOVE them! Can you tell?! I've worn them to almost every social outing since I got them! Here's a few times I remembered to take a pic (apologize in advance for the poor quality!)

Tomato Pie dinner with friends
gray sweater: C's mom
necklace: thrifted
boots: Chinese Laundry
errands I think?
cream sweater: another present from C's mom!
necklace: Christmas present from a friend
jeans: Express
Hunter fleece socks and rain boots
friends Christmas/ Three Kings Day party
black v-neck shirt and infinity scarf: Kohls
boots: Chinese Laundry
navy bag: Forever 21
sunnies: boardwalk store @ The Jersey Shore

Do you have any favorite clothing that you can't stop wearing lately?



8 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love your hunter boots too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first shirt you have on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove those skinny cords. They look great on you and they must be comfortable if you're so fond of them. :)

    I think my favorite outfit is the last one. So simple but chic. I'm still trying to learn this whole scarf thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first sweater! I really like those gray cords, I can see why you want to keep wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cords with the black sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love them so much they look like they are made for you and you've styled them so well too. :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those exact same cords!!! Aren't they so comfortable?!? They look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete