Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Friday! Nail Files and Letters

Happy Friday friends!
I have sooo much to share, but no time! The Christmas season is in full swing, and as such the calendar fills up quickly, but I'm having a blast and will fill you in soon! For today, I'm linking up with Tara because I finally got my nails did! The color is O.P.I.'s "Lincoln Park After Dark." I can see now why it's a best seller- it's my new favorite!



Got my free Starbucks birthday drink!
And that is definitely a new way to spell my name, but I guess I am a bit "yell"-y?!

Today I am also linking up with Ashley for my first Friday's Letters!
Photobucket

Dear Friends near and far, old and new, bloggy and IRL- thank you for all the awesome birthday wishes! You guys are da bomb.com and really know how to make a gal feel special and loved. I gots the warm n fuzzies! Dear C- I love you! Thank you for being you and making me smile everyday. And major thank you for all the wonderful presents! (And I am NOT a peek-a-saurus!) Dear Matisyahu- it makes me sad that you are now a sell out, with your skinny jeans and clean cut face. And your new "reggae pop" sounds sucks. Though I had fun at your concert, I won't be buying any more of your music. Harumph! Dear Eagles- you suck too! what the what was that last night? Dear Tony Luke's- I can't imagine a Philly sporting event without you. You have the most freakin delicious cheesesteaks wit whizz. Yumm-o. Thanks for warming mah tummy last night! Dear people who cancelled at the Sands Casino- thank you thank you thank you for cancelling, so that my very-late-to-make-a-reservation ass has a place to sleep tomorrow night! Dear NJ Bloggers Jamie, Kenya, and Ms Networking- it was so great to finally meet you all! I had a great time at the Shannon Rose and can't wait to do it again soon! [If you haven't checked out these lovely ladies' blogs, you really should!! They're great!]

Have a super weekend!

9 comments:

  1. DanYELL!!! Hilarious!! Happy belated birthday! Love your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln after dark is my fave go to! Hope you had an amazing birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails!!!
    And who seriously doesn't know how to spell Danielle? WTF. Made me giggle though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DanYELL! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need Lincoln Park After Dark. It's so popular and I'm not sure why I never picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color. I need to check it out. Hahaha. The spelling of your name cracks me up! I'm shocked by what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Haha...how do you mess up Danielle? Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that color! seriously how does someone mess up the spelling of danielle?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apparently spelling isn't their strong suit. Love the nail color!

    ReplyDelete