Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is me and C's 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long- seems so much shorter! I am so happy to have found someone to wipe my tears, shed my fears, and share in my joys, someone to be silly with, someone to call home. He is my best friend and partner-in-crime. It's been quite an adventure and I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else! Here are just a few things we had fun doing this year...

- traveled to India for 2 weeks for our friends' wedding!


- celebrated Christmas together...in our apartment, with our own tree!
- started our 3rd year living together
- saw the Wailers perform at an awesome outdoor concert

- went to the beach nearly every weekend this summer
- went to the Indo-American, Italian, and San Genarro Festivals
- attended the Parked! Food Truck Festival

- went to multiple baby/ bday parties
- had an awesome 4th of July
- traveled to Florida to see the Phillies in Spring Training
- celebrated St. Patty's Day in Florida with a night time parade!

- went to several Phillies games
- had a vacation with C's parents for the first time
- watched WICKED on Broadway
- snow tubed for the first time!

- C started to teach me how to drive stick shift 
-went on a Reggae Boat Cruise
- we managed through C's surgery and unemployment
- went to the New York Rennaisance Faire

- attended the NYC BBQ Festival
-watched some Roller Derby
- saw Estelle live in concert
-had a Fall Trifecta of Fun

and probably lots more that I'm missing! It has been an awesome year together and I can't wait for more! 



I know he's reading this ('cause he's supportive like that), and I just want to say Happy Anniversary Boo! I love you!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! You guys are so cute and I love the last picture of you both with your arms around each other! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic year! Happy anniversary you two, and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Y'all are SO cute!

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is so sweet! happy anniversary to the both of you's. (that's sweet he reads your blog) here's to many more adventures for the two of you...i just raised my sprite for a toast! first cyber toast, right there! lol

    ReplyDelete