Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat!

Ok, I think everyone knows the drill, but if not, here's the lowdown:
  1. Start your post with a photo or a quote (begged, borrowed, or stolen)
  2. Copy & paste my "chit-chat" at the bottom of the post and create your own blog post from it.
  3. Come back and paste your info into Carla's "linky party"HERE so she can come visit you & read what you've been up to! 
This is the Enterprise space shuttle. I took this pic from outside my workplace- it flew right over our heads!

Reading? Just started Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Watching? Something Borrowed on TV... I LOVE this part. Definitely done similar with my bffs!



Listening to? TV and laundry dryer

Cooking/Baking? nothing, though C just made some pancakes for dinner!

Happy you accomplished this week? 2 awesome nights with the girls! And figuring some stuff out with C. Oh and seeing the Enterprise space shuttle and have it fly over my head!

Looking forward to next week? New goals, mani/pedi and dinner with my mom tomorrow night, and a Cinco de Mayo party!

Thankful for today? Sunshine! We've had rain and cold for a week already, and it was so nice to enjoy some time in the sun today!

6 comments:

  1. Love that part too! Thanks for posting the video :) good to see again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Life of Pi is a weird book but a great read. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Something Borrowed!! Have you read the book as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun is always good! Something borrowed was a cute book/movie... :) Enjoy your week! PS - Awesome photo!! SO neat to see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that's so cool that you got to see it up close and personal! Pancakes for dinner is a fan favorite in our house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! I wish it would have flown over my workplace. We watched in on the tv instead lol

    ReplyDelete