It's OK

This week is seriously flying by! But it's Thursday and pay day! YAY! Except that most of my moola is going to bills. Argh. But It's OK! It's also OK to...
love all these new colored jeans/pants out now, but be too chicken to buy a pair be filling up the calendar for fun summer concerts and events!
not wash your hair every day... that's what dry shampoo is for!
recommend dry shampoo, but have never tried it
fear that a statement necklace may just break my neck... have you seen the size of some of them?!
love my knit hat, regardless of the season
not go grocery shopping for a week or two It's amazing how creative you get with leftovers!
think it's crazy that my friends are getting married tomorrow... on Friday the 13th! Seriously, even if you're not superstitious, why take a chance?!
What are you saying "It's OK" to this week??
I'm saying: it's ok that I've all but given up as far as finals week goes. blah.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was born on friday the 13th. Which I blame most of my issues on. annnnd I love those jeans.
I wish I could pull off colored pants...
ReplyDeleteA Friday the 13th wedding huh? Interesting!
ReplyDeleteI have tried on at least 10 pairs of colored denim. They all look terrible on me. But I think you'd look great in it since you have long legs (at least it looks like you do in your OOTD pics)!
ReplyDeleteI am also terrified of getting a pair of those colored skinny jeans, maybe, just maybe I'll bite the bullet. I always have really good luck on Friday the 13th, so I'm excited to see what's in store for me :)
ReplyDeleteFriday the 13th wedding...interesting! I tend to go food shopping ONLY WHEN NEEDED its so much easier that way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today!
omg, i am right with you. i really do love all these fashion blogs show casing colored jeans, but eeeek, i just can't bring myself to get a pair. skeeeered! :)
ReplyDeleteI feel the exact same way about pay day and bills.
ReplyDelete