Friday, March 9, 2012

Link Love

First off, I would like to ask for your help. As of March 2, the state of New Jersey has decided to close the charter school where my boyfriend works. However, a lot of their reasoning was just plain wrong, and the teachers, administration, students, and supporters are fighting back. So I ask, PLEASE take a moment to sign their petition. It only takes a minute, and it would really mean a lot, especially to the students at the school. . And please don't let where you live stop you from supporting this cause- we have people from all over the country signing! Thank you!! Help Save Emily Fisher Charter School!

Everyday Cheapskate explained why you need an emergency (Or Contingency) Fund.

The Happy Homeowner finally told me what to do with all my old paystubs! This is a great list of some financial "spring cleaning." (This is also great since I just got a new file cabinet and needed some help organizing!)

Erin C. O'Neil over at WiseBread gives some tips on how women can save in each life stage. A great read, for men and women!

You can't make it on $350,000 salary? Puh-lease! Wall Street Journal talks to one of the "Whiny Rich".

Read anything interesting this week? I'd love to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment