Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food again. We went on a date night on Saturday. The food (and drinks) were delish though, and I ate the leftovers for lunch.

2. Today I am thankful for coffee. Really. It was a rough morning.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was actually making a dinner! I made a tuna noodle casserole...and it was delicious! Though C didn't try it (he doesn't like tuna)... but I think it's one of the few things I've made and actually ate (true story).

4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to Zumba... for real this time!! (Last time I tried I was a week early, and then last week I forgot!)

5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an architect when I grew up. But later I found out how much math was involved so I changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment