Monday, January 2, 2012

Some Goals for 2012!



Finances/Saving
create an emergency fund
pay back C
pay down loans

Girl Time 
make more time for my girls. And more regularly. Also, make one new girlfriend this year. 

Be More Put-Together
I'm always jealous of those girls who always look so put together, when in reality, I could probably be more like that if I just put in some time. So, I'm going to put in the time. 
get my pants hemmed
get shoes fixed
only buy clothes i love, not like

Do My Chores
I've gotten into the bad habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink, or laundry for 2 weeks or longer, etc.. All this does is make me feel guilty for not keeping up with house work. 
de-clutter weekly
laundry weekly
dishes every night


Listen More, Talk Less
I think I'm a good listener, but I never remember anything anyone says to me. I think I need to focus more on what people are saying when I am with them. With this resolution, hopefully I will also not put my foot in my mouth as often!!

I think this is a good start. Wish me luck! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! And have an awesome 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great goals! My main goal, sort of all-encompassing is just to be a better "me"...so basically I'm going to be doing all of the same things you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are all really good, attainable goals!

    ReplyDelete