Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sharing is Caring

I saw this over at Shelley's "Hand in Hand" and it looked like fun, so here's some info on C and I!

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Melanie, his is Anthony.

2. How long have you been together?
2 years and 2 months on Dec. 25!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew who each other were for about 4 years before we started dating. One of my best friends from college was dating his best friend/roommate. We met at my friend's birthday party, and would continue to see each other annually at her birthday parties until 2008. This is one of the first pictures I have of him, taken in July of 2006 at him and his roommates' annual "July 4th Jimmy Jam". He the one on the near right.

(and look, he's wearing sunglasses so i don't even have to black out his eyes!)

4. Who asked who out? He asked me out officially at his friend from home, David, 's wedding. While we were dancing. Very romantic <3

5. How old are each of you?
I will be 27 this month, and C just turned 32. I like older men!

6. Did you go to the same school?
Nope

7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope. He's from Cenrtal Jerz, I'm from North Jerz. As his friend likes to say, "Gotta get the good ones up north!" Damn skippy.

8. Who is the smartest?
I think he is. He knows a lot on a lot of different topics.

9. Who majored in what?
I majored in Psychology and he majored in History and Education.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Probably me.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
I think Hawaii. We went for our friend's destination wedding. Though that will be beat next year when we go to India for the two that got us together's wedding! I love our friends!

At The Old Lahaina Luau in Maui, HI
12. Who has the worst temper?
Him. Hands down!

13. How many children do you want?
I would like at least one...2 depending on how painful the first one is. I think he wants 2. Not sure. We'll see when we get there!

14. Who does the cooking?
Ha! Him! Otherwise we would surely starve!

15. Who is more social?
I am, for sure. But he likes hanging out in small groups with close friends.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither. But I am the one usually the one who keeps things tidy and nags him to at least put away his clothes!

17. Who is the most stubborn?
He is. But I'm a close second.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
He does. Always. He takes for.ev.er to get ready in the morning!

19. Where was your first date?
Hmmm. I believe the first actual date I almost stood him up. We were supposed to meet at the Museum of Natural History. I was really, really, late, and he was apparently tired of waiting out in the cold for me, so by the time I showed up (at the wrong museum...at least an hour late), he was in a cab heading to the train station, about to go back home. But he still met me, outside Radio City Music Hall. Then we got a bit to eat, and went to a different museum (possibly the MoMa?) and we watched a movie at the museum. At the end of it he was like "They didn't talk a lot." He was right, because it was an opera!!

20. Who has the bigger family?
He does.

22. How do you spend the holidays?
I usually do both my mom and his family, sometimes in the same day. But I think he's going to have to start joining me before my mom start to feel jilted.

23. Who is more jealous?
Me, even though he doesn't give me a reason to be. I think he finds it amusing when others flirt with me.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
Not long at all. It was a matter of weeks. <-- Ditto!

25. Who eats more?
He does.

26. What do you do for a living?
I work as an office manager at a college, and he is a high school History teacher.

27. Who does the laundry?
I do it. Sometimes he helps me fold though. And he has to make the bed when I do the sheets, because he's very particular about it and I can't deal with his fussing.

28. Who's better with the computer?
I think I am.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Being that I don't have a car and he hasn't taught me how to drive stick shift yet, he does.

30. What is your song?
He thinks it's "Kiss u Thru Da Phone" by Soulja Boy. Ugh. I don't even like that song. But before we were living together he lived almost 2 hours away, so we would only see each other on weekends and sometimes once during the week, so he would give me kisses on phone calls. And then the song came out. We need a new song though.
 

3 comments:

  1. Going to India for a wedding is going to be amazing!

    Great facts about you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! It's fun to learn tidbits about each other :-)

    ReplyDelete