1. What is your favorite smell?
Clean laundry, fresh cut grass, and rose. And C's cologne, and Nautica cologne.
2. What is the weirdest or strangest food/food combination you like to eat?
Bagels with cream cheese and Doritos. In high school we called it "The PV" (initials of high school). All the cool kids ate it...I still eat it when I'm feeling nostaligic. Or really hungry.
3. If you could be reborn into any animal, what would it be?
Monkey. They're so cute and smart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
Yes!! C and I went Christmas tree shopping on my birthday and he set it up last night. Now we just have to decorate!
{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
My mom and I used to go to the movies on Christmas and catch 2-3 movies. I miss that!
{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
Christmas morning.
{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
{five} do you fill stockings?
Yes, just little trinkets…
{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Usually store bought. I'm not the handiest.
{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
Nope.
{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
Real! Messy, but it makes the apartment smell good and it looks nice. I've almost always had real trees.
{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey and the Olivia Olson version (from Love Actually- love it!)
{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
No, but we bought the cards. I'm signing them tonight and sending tomorrow. That's one of my favorite things to do for Christmas!
Yes!! C and I went Christmas tree shopping on my birthday and he set it up last night. Now we just have to decorate!
{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
My mom and I used to go to the movies on Christmas and catch 2-3 movies. I miss that!
{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
Christmas morning.
{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
I was pretty old. Being that it was just me and my mom, I didn't have any older siblings or anything to ruin the belief. I found out one Christmas morning through the radio station. Damn you Z100!
{five} do you fill stockings?
Yes, just little trinkets…
{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Usually store bought. I'm not the handiest.
{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
Nope.
{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
Real! Messy, but it makes the apartment smell good and it looks nice. I've almost always had real trees.
{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey and the Olivia Olson version (from Love Actually- love it!)
{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
No, but we bought the cards. I'm signing them tonight and sending tomorrow. That's one of my favorite things to do for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment