Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TMI Thursday...I'm a little late


1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?
I have mooned someone in a car while I was in a car, a reaaally realllly long time ago, like before college. Other than that, C tries to get me to all the time, but I'm self-conscious.

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.
A monkey. I'm fun and silly,...and have long toes that I can grab things with. I know, pretty gross.

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?
No. But we've been receiving lots of holiday cards this year, so we may have to join the bandwagon soon...

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)?
I work in an office, so I don't do sexy to work. As for lingerie...when I'm really horny and wanna get some ;)

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?
Ew. No.

Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex?
No. Moaning, breathing heavily, bursting out with uncontrolled verbiage sure... but not actual "talking."

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?
He doesn't drive- it's all in the reindeers. Those antlers got GPS installed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?
Physical attractiveness is important in the beginning. You're not going to go out with someone who doesn't revv your engine at all. But emotional attractiveness is more important in the long run.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?
Hmm 3-4. I used to think I was more adventurous, but I get self-conscious. Unless of course you just surprise me with it.

3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy?
I haven't sat on Santa's lap since I was a kid. I think it's only creepy if you're Santa and you're thinking creepy thoughts while there's a kid on top of you.

4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?
Haha! No.

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
I used to wear socks to bed, when I was alone. Now that I ahve someone in my bed, it's pretty unsexy.

Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Strength- manipulation. Weakness- guilt.
----------------------------------------------------------------

1. What are your feelings about traditional bachelor/bachelorette parties?
I think they are necessary and fun! Though I don't want to think about/hear about/witness what my guy is doing during his bachelor party. In that case, ignorance is bliss. Though if I found out he slept with a stripper, the marriage would be seriously delayed if not cancelled completely.

2. Do you wear (or not wear) something special to bed/dress differently when you want to have sex?
It really depends on my mood, but generally yes.


3. Do you ever fake orgasms?
No. I've (luckily) never had to.


4. Do you own any leather or rubber clothing?
I do, but not for sexual purposes.


5. On a scale from 1-10, how willing are you to do something in bed you don't want to just because you are asked?
Depends what it is. I don't like giving oral, but I will (on occasion) when I'm asked. Something I tihnk is gross, like golden showers, not so much.

Bonus: Can men and women be "just friends?"
I always think of the movie "When Harry Met Sally" when I hear this question. No, they can't just be friends. There is always some sort of attraction, whether it's on the male or female side. Doesn't have to be physical-- emotional and intellectual count as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment