Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November Purchases

It has been quite a while since I've listed my purchases, and I've been shopping quite a bit recently so I thought I'd share! I bought a little bit of everything the past few months, from stocking stuffers and Christmas presents to organizational helpers and items for my home workspace. Let's jump right in, shall we?

The first three items are all wine related, since my friends and I really like wine in winter, especially reds! I found this cute elephant wine stopper that I believe someone else shared earlier this year, a purse-size red wine stain remover to take on the go, and these red wine drops for my friend who now only drinks organic wine because the sulfites in regular ones give her migraines. This supposedly removes the sulfites and tannin found in red wine - I hope it works! 

The middle row are Christmas presents for my nieces: a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, a cute The Child onesie for my pregnant niece, and a long cardigan from Amazon. 

The last row are presents for my coworkers: Ramen socks and a ramen bowl/chopstick set from Boxlunch, and a Rocketbook for my new boss. He's in to new technologies, and this  reuseable, paperless notebook looks like something he could really use!  


BBW Candle Restock! They had a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale, so I got Vanilla Birch, Black Tie, 2 Fireside (one for my apartment, one for Blue), Gather, and Fresh Balsam. I already had a Marshmallow Fireside from last year, so that will probably be the first one lit! 


These items are just for me! adhesive dots I was inspired by The Home Edit and all of their fun and inventive space savers, so I purchased this twin pack of plastic cereal containers, a lazy susan for my spices, and an in-cabinet tiered shelving unit for my cans so I can see them all better. These small changes have made a huge difference- everything is easier to find and so much more organized!

I purchased a few items for my home workspace as well. I believe Adrienne mentioned these adhesive dots in an earlier post, so I got them to hang one of my small corkboards without ruining my wall! My hardwood floors are being saved from my office chair with my new plastic mat, and I got these sheet protectors for one of my work manuals that I use all the time. 

And just for funsies (and because I wanted free shipping), I found this Reset 2020 pin, and Jingle Bells Taco Bells ugly Christmas sweater! I love it and can't wait to wear it! I also found a plain black hoodie for $12 on Amazon, and perfect timing too because the zipper broke on my current one since I wear it all the time.

Of course, I still have a few more gifts to purchase, but I think I'm nearly done. Phew!


What have you bought recently? Are you done Christmas shopping?
Linking up with Tanya!


No comments:

Post a Comment