Read:
One of Us is Lying // Two Can Keep a Secret- Karen McManus: 4 stars each
One For the Money- Janet Evanovich: 3 Stars (couldn't get in to it as a series)
Two Across- Jeff Bartsch: 2 Stars (not what I wanted/expected)
Daisy Jones and the Six- Taylor Jenkins Reid: 4 Stars (my first novel by TJR!)
Nine Perfect Strangers- Liane Moriarty: 4 Stars (not her "usual" but great!)
Nine Women, One Dress- Jane L. Rosen: 4 Stars (breezy and sweet)
21 Truths About Love- Matthew Dicks (not a fan of the style)
One Day in December- Josie Silver (on deck for my Winter TBR!)
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle- Stuart Turton (own but not read yet!)
From a Buick 8- Stephen King (first Stephen King, but a talking car?!)
November 9- Colleen Hoover (obviously one I want to read on that date!)
One Hundred Years of Solitude- Gabriel Garcia Marquez (first on GR TBR!)
A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini (loved Kite Runner, so obvi!)
DNF:
Fourth Comings- Megan McCafferty (didn't realize it was a series, oops!)
Size 12 Is Not Fat- Meg Cabot (not for me- but will send if you're interested!)
Fahrenheit 451- Ray Bradbury (not a fan of the writing style)
Honorable Mentions (aka ones I forgot I read until I was looking for this prompt):
I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer- Michelle McNamara: 4 Stars (addictive!)
Eleven- Sandro Cisneros: 4 Stars (this is like 3 pages, just download it for free!)
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: 4 Stars
Heating Cooling: 52 Micro-Memoirs- Beth Ann Fennelly: 2 Stars
If you want to read my review of any of the above (besides the TBR, obvi), you can check out my full reading list here, find me on Goodreads, or just ask me!





No comments:
Post a Comment