1. Will you go on vacation this year?
Yes! On it now in Key West, Florida!
2. Do nothing but relax or pack it all in?
Usually we go on 2 vacations a year, one for relaxation and one where I try to do and see allthethings!
3. What month do you like to go on vacation?
March (to warm up after winter) and December for my birthday.
4. Cruise yes or no?
YES but I haven’t been on one in a few years.
5. Favorite vacation tradition?
I always take a vacation for my birthday. I pick the place and itinerary and it’s the best!
6. Most memorable vacation?
Probably India as it was for a wedding and we had a MAJOR snafu getting to/from the Tah Mahal. But my first trip with Blue to Puerto Rico was memorable as I got to introduce her to family and new experiences like swimming with sea turtles and exploring a bioluminescent bay.
7. Pack light or pack it all?
I used to pack it all but now I pack specific outfits with one extra “just in case.”
8. Hotel, condo, or house?
Hotel or Air bnb for short trips.
9. Favorite things to eat on vacation?
Whatever the local fare is. For example, I’ve been eating mostly fish/seafood in Key West, beignets and gumbo in New Orleans, saag paneer in India... you get the idea.
10. Warm or cold destination?
Preferably warm, though that’s not always the case in December, and my next international vacation will be Iceland which will definitely not be warm no matter what time of year we go!
What was your favorite vacation?
Linking up with The Blended Blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment