Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Few Good (Looking) Men

It's Thursday, which means I'm finally linking up with Jenn's Tuesday Topics! This topic was 10 Sexiest Men Alive. I noticed while picking my favorites that I'm a big fan of piercing eyes, some (not a lot) of facial hair, and a good set of locks (minus Jesse Williams, but that's okay too). I'm not really a fan of rock hard anything, because it just looks kind of uncomfortable and un-cuddly. Most of these are old favorites, though luckily some of them still grace my screens. (Apparently, I also like the "hand on head" pose.) Without further ado- here are my Top 10: 

Kit Harrington (Jon Snow- Game of Thrones)

Image result for kit harington

Joe Manganiello (True Blood- Alcide)

Image result for joe manganiello

Ryan Reynolds

Image result for ryan reynolds

Matthew McConaughey

Image result for josh halloway


Josh Holloway (Sawyer- Lost)

Image result for josh holloway


Jesse Metcalfe

Image result for jesse metcalfe

Chris Hemsworth 

Image result for chris hemsworth

Eric Dane (Mark Sloan- Grey's Anatomy)

Image result for eric dane

Jesse Williams (Jackson Avery- Grey's Anatomy )

Related image

Chris Pratt

Related image


Honorable Mentions: Jeffery Dean Martin, Gerard Butler, Scott Eastwood, Colin Farrell, John Stamos 


Who would you add to your Top 10?
Linking up with Quirky Pickings!

7 comments:

  1. Good picks! And that Scott Eastwood. MMM he could get it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jesse Metcalfe!!!!! YES!!! I used to watch Passions and every time he came on....mmmm! Jesse William's eyes are so intense on Greys. He is seriously a beautiful man. I was a huge fan of McSteamy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love this. Pretty eyes are definitely a plus. :) Hmmm... for some reason I have a really big crush on Daniel Craig. LOL. Sam Heugan from Outlander is also very cute. In entirely different ways. I like this other guy who was on Grey's for like one season... every time I tell that to my mom/sisters (I don't watch it, they do) they think it's Jesse Williams... but it is the other younger black doctor. And I don't know what his name is... but he's super attractive. He's on another show we watch. Jesse Williams is very cute though. I definitely have plenty of tv/movie/whatever crushes.. but I struggle to remember them on the spot.

    XO,

    Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh my! Yes please! All gorgeous men! I love love Jeffrey Dean Morgan too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hello Boys!! Although, I'm a little upset that you don't have my man Aaron Tveit on this list!! haha... Jesse Williams has gorgeous eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL, we have very similar picks - I find all of these fellas pretty damn sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. LOL! The only one I'm not really feeling is Matthew McConaughey. I like him and think he's a good actor, but I don't looove him. I know I'm in the minority though. I need to watch GoT already, just for Kit Harrington!

    ReplyDelete