Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites- Bye January

Another winter month (almost) gone! Woot woot!  Not that I'm a fan of wishing time away, but January is my most dreaded month. It's just so...gray. And LONG. And cold. Blech. But anyway- it's Friday and this weekend I'm going to see The Boss for the first time and eat tomato pie and basically love every minute of it. Let's kick it off right with Amanda and some favorites! 

Favorite Song: cool vibe, with an almost Indian sounding background. Kamikaze- Mo





Favorite Purchase: Well, I purchased this in December, but it finally arrived! I freaking love my Plum Paper planner. I updated it this week with birthdays and plans we already have, and can't wait to dive in further this weekend with meal plans, blog ideas, etc. 



Favorite Surprise: Snow love notes. We're gross, we know.



Favorite Reads:


Favorite Quote: 



Favorite Funnies: 








Happy weekend! 


6 comments:

  1. Omg Saint Felicia...I'm dying. HAVE SO MUCH FUN seeing Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love snow surprises!!! And your planner looks awesome! Maybe if I use my $10 Target planner a lot this year I can justify the fancy one next year. Saint Felicia. HAHAHAHAHAHA Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get so happy when i see planner stuff on blogs. yay for yours! i love my plum planner :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the Mercury Retrograde one! HA! Fortunately, it doesn't affect me as much as it does some others so I'll call that a win. Love the cover on your planner. I think I'm going to order a new one for mine. It wasn't what I was expecting when I got it and I still don't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote about life. Explains mine!

    ReplyDelete