So if you are in NJ and want the tickets, let me know. Now on to this week's favorites!
Favorite Google Search: "what animal will follow each other off a cliff"
The answer was a lemming. I forgot why I was asking, but why I know that about them, but there ya go.
Favorite Reads:
- Utah college creates a texting lane. That's kind of genius considering walking texters really grind my gears.
- This list of 10 foods not to eat on a first date... geared towards men. Best part? I've met this guy. He's actually my ex's college buddy. Small world.
- I know how much people love their subscription boxes. I just heard about this new one called Owlcrate. Every month is features a new YA novel, along with other things related to the novel. Definitely worth checking out if you're into YA!
Favorite Purchase: I got this little beauty through Shopbop earlier this week. It was totally an impulse buy, but such a steal. Normally it's $68, and I got it for $35! I also got cashback because I used Ebates. I seriously love that site.
| Kate Spade Fairmount Square Slim Bee Wristlet |
Favorite Food: This amazing blue crab mac n cheese from Pennsylvania 6. So. Freaking. Good.
Favorite Pic: Last night I saw Lucinda Williams at Celebrate Brooklyn in Prospect Park. She was pretty good! Unfortunately I couldn't get any decent pics of her, I think because of the stage lighting. But Blue snapped (and used special effects) to get this one.
Favorite Funnies:








I love Matt Nathanson! Spotify emailed me when 'Gold in the Summertime' was added. I only partially listened to it but I liked it! I need to listen to the song you posted! All of your funnies made me giggle, especially the Mindy one. Love me some Mindy.
ReplyDeleteLove your new Kate Spade wristlet. So jealous of you having every Friday off!! So fantastic!! I wish I could do that. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay for taking Fridays off for summer!! THat is genius (:
ReplyDeleteI love that texting lane! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteDo people really take those 10 things not to eat on a first date lists seriously? I mean, what ARE you allowed to eat if you can't eat any of these things? The whole article made me feel like I was reading Cosmo again, but it was aimed at men. Maybe I'm just a unicorn and I don't care what other people eat (probably because I wouldn't want to be judged).
ReplyDeleteI shared the link with my quad mates (we don't have cubes) and we all got a good laugh because we have someone that loves his once a week McDonalds and we often go out for tacos or wings for tasty tuesdays (yep, we have a designated go out for lunch day).