Thursday, January 29, 2015

Late Life Updates

Friday: 
After a seemingly long short week, Friday called for this. A B1G1 free coupon from Uno also helped :)


Saturday
Snowed in. More pizza, finished OITNB, and making out. Along with hot chocolate, followed by bourbon and steaks for dinner. Yumms. 


Funny Pictures Of The Day - 49 Pics

Sunday: 
Cleaned, took down Christmas stuff, ran errands. Womp. 

This is Fudge Stripe the hedgehog. I gave him to my friend who is going through a hard time right now. 

Monday - Wednesday:
We got an early dismissal at work due to Juno on Monday, and our first snow day on Tuesday, which I was extra excited about because I was supposed to have class that night. We got a few inches, but nothing near what was expected. I spend the days snuggled up reading, online shopping, stuffing my face, and catching up on more shows. 







Uniqlo may be my new favorite store

first time cooking without a recipe- I burnt them. Oh well. 

And now we're back to our regularly scheduled programming... work, followed by class. Boo.
Do you still get snow days?

1 comment: