Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Good morning loves! I'm finally back to link up my favorites. I'm too tired and seriously wishing Dunkin Donuts delivered  and can't think of any more of an intro so here we go...

Favorite (Christmas) Music:






And my old favorite:


Favorite (Physical) Birthday Present (as in not including the dinner/concert):



Favorite New Purchase:



Favorite Wish List Item:

Glitter Stud Earrings, $38

Favorite Funnies:

Yes please!

6 Christmas Cards for Sorta Snarky, Mostly Funny People

Haha I just died


This card....

6 Christmas Cards for Sorta Snarky, Mostly Funny People

Happy weekend all!



3 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! Love your funnies, that one about the unicorn and boyfriend is perfection!
    That necklace of yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is beautiful. And ohhh good lord if Dunkin Donuts delivered... I would need nothing else in life.

    ReplyDelete