Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

It was a short week for me but I am SO ready for the weekend! I've got some fun things planned and can't wait til 5pm! Let's start it off with some Friday Faves!


favorite recipe to try


favorite me time activity
I finally got back into reading. This fluffer piece did the trick, but I already got some more books from the library!


17159009

favorite life hack
I will definitely be trying this out next week!

Life Hacks Part 2 - Imgur

favorite purchase
Ok, not a purchase in the sense that I own it, but I booked our bed and breakfast in Salem and can't wait! It's so quaint!

Parlorphoto1

favorite pic
I just can't get enough of this sweet lil guy. Loved seeing him and spending time with him last weekend! [Also, he picked his shirt to match me- see? Adorbs!]



favorite post
Jana shared her promise to her friends without kids, and I love it!

favorite funny
I can literally picture one of my coworkers doing this and it cracked me up! Maybe I should try it- looks like fun!




favorite song

bang bang- jessie j/ariana grande/nicki minaj
Bang Bang by Jessie J on Grooveshark

favorite quote
I cannot be trusted.



What are some of your favorites this week?
Friday Favorites

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Salem! Great town. Bars close early, beware!

    I loved Jana's post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you're going to Salem. I haven't been in years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting back on the reading band wagon! I stayed up till 3 am last night finishing a book I started reading on Monday. Girl, it was SO GOOD! i zoomed right through it. You should check it out, it's called Reconstructing Amelia.

    I love that pic of you and your god-son. Gosh he is a cutie. And your smile is just gorgeous, girl! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That life hack is pure genius I am trying that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know how the book is ! I am always looking for new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! that video! that can be applied to jamaicans too. omg, jamaican time is the worst; as in if they say "i'll be there in 1hr, it really means 2-2.5 to 3hrs. it's ok, i'm chinese jamaican so i know the drill.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete