Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Annnnd We're Back! Currently: 2014

Oh well hello there! 
I have returned from my completely unintentional hiatus! 
And as it's always hard to think when you come back from such a long break, I'm just gonna do a Currently: January Edition. 
I'll have some actual updates up soon! 

Reading
Nothing. So bad. But I did get Allegiant so I'm hoping to get into that soon!

Have you read it? I've heard mixed reviews...

Writing
2013 recap, 2014 goals, to-do lists, grocery list, and to-buy list (mostly more presents for others)

Listening

Tyler Ward ft. Lindsey Stirling- Some Kind of Beautiful... I love the violins and the lyrics

Thinking
What's a good side dish for sloppy joe sandwiches? I want to make them tonight.
  
Smelling
Lunch 

Wishing
That I could find some ankle boots that actually fit and don't make me look like I have skinny little chicken legs.


Hoping
For warmer weather! I really really don't like the cold, or winter. 

Wearing
Layers upon layers upon layers. Because it's -14 degrees here. I have on fleece leggings under work pants, a tank top, a thermal long sleeve, a white button down, and a thick sweater. I also wore two scarves today when I was outside. And my winter boots, even though it's not snowing, because they're extra warm. Hmph. 

Loving
the corniest answer everrrr... 

Also, the fact that the holidays are over! (I'm a Grinch, #sorryimnotsorry)

Wanting
A couch! Currently I have a chair or an air mattress in front of my TV in my living room. I moved in August- I need a freakin couch! Mom promised to get me one as a bday/Christmas present, but no word on it since, so I might just get it on my own. Also, 
I want there to be a DSW closer to where I live or work- I have a gift card that burning my wallet and I really need new shoes!

Needing
To get back on track. I have been super lazy about everything and really need to get back in the swing of things!

Feeling

A little behind on life, but Happy! 

6 comments:

  1. wow holy CRAP ARE WE TWINS OR WHAT, see proof below:

    reading: i'm reading the lovely bones but nothing is striking my fancy lately, and i dont think i even count this because i already READ the lovely bones.

    thinking: that i LOVE sloppy joes. give me some good old potato chips and i call it a meal :)

    smelling lunch: my neighbor just ate.

    wishing: ankleboots and chicken legs, OH HOW I CAN RELATE. #annoying

    hoping: warmer weather- this weather is the pits. i cant imagine being out by like chicago though. could you imagine that?!. NJ is cold enough!

    wearing: i have my long johns on today. i feel old

    loving: the holidays are over too! grinches UNITE!

    wanting: a loveseat. we just moved ours from the back room to front room and now we only have a chair in the back room, so i'm wanting a couch (love seat) too!

    end of the longest comment, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought fleece-lined leggings and love them! And yup, hating this cold :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you're happy, it's all good!

    Totally been in the no couch, using an air mattress situation. I kind of got used to it but when I finally got a couch it was a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late but either french fries or tater tots with sloppy joes! Or bbq beans. Now I'm hungry. :) I loved Allegiant! You have to be open minded though... it didn't end how most people wanted it to. And also keep in mind how these characters have developed through the books... it lessens the shock. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Divergent but I hated hated hated the third book.

    ReplyDelete