Most of the time when I do outfit posts, I'm in work clothes. But I do actually own (and wear- gasp!) "normal" clothes. So here are three from this summer, with the event at which I wore it...
Event: Drinks during Vacation
dress: Wet Seal
belt/necklace: Charlotte Russe
hat: Target
Event: Pool Party (hence the noodle prop)
tee: plndr.com [see better pic of shirt below]
cutoffs: H&M
::i seriously love this shirt::
Event: 4th of July Beach Day
white button down tee: JCP
cutoffs: H&M
red sneaks: Old Navy
sunglasses: Anthropologie
I'm linking up with...
The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore Wednesdays
Kiwi Womens Style- What I Wore Wednesday
Transatlantic Blonde- What I Wore Wedesdays
Real Girl Glam- Real Girl Style



Love the red sneakers!
ReplyDeleteI love your style, girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are the cutest!! =D
you are adorable in that first dress!
ReplyDeleteCute outfits! I love the red maxi!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute! I love those red sneakers!
ReplyDelete