Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday! Woohoo Happy Hump Day! This week I'm linking up with Michelle for "Oh, How Pinteresting!" If you want to join, just click the button and share your fave pins!




Bahaha... love that they drew her! Too funny!


I could see myself saying this! She looks especially cute in this screen shot!


Love this outfit. I definitely did a similar version of this with a maxi dress I have. And I refuse to believe it's too cool to keep wearing this!


"I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow"



I think C feels this way every time he tries a new recipe!

Source: tumblr.com via Zoie on Pinterest

So not ready! Cuteness overload!


Presidential Fist BUMPS!
Source: mlkshk.com via Amanda on Pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Haha! ERMAHGERD! Those get me every time. And love that I love you quote :) Happy Humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ERMAHGERD pin! Too funny! That whale one made me laugh too!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that another toddlers & tiaras star is getting some love! :)

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, that little girl is too cute! and i love the maxi skirt outfit!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete