Hello loves and welcome to March! Today my wants are very simple: I would like a Bobbi Brown Peony and Python Palette, some Moroccan Oil, and a McDonald's Shamrock Shake.
Look how cute and pretty it is!
Are those not gorgeous colors that would go very nicely from day to night (and/or a stunning smoky eye)?? It even comes with a separate smudge brush!
I have heard soooo many great reviews for these rpoducts. Apparently it makes your hair healthy, shiny, and frizz free without the stiff, icky build up. Because it's all natural and stuff. And apparently it also cuts blow out time by 40%. The time it takes me to blowdry my hair straight is the number one reason I don't do it! A product that will save me time while giving me gorgeous hair? I must try it.
What do you want?

Oh I love that make up cover!
ReplyDelete