So yesterday I was listening to the radio, and they asked "What was your high school graduation song?"
I don't know why or who chose it (I'm almost positive I did not vote for this, especially since I didn't even see the movie), but here it is!
"Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
at the beginning with you."
---------------------------------------------------
Also, I posted this song a few weeks ago, but the video just came out...so here it is:
I really like the song- it's super catchy. But I'm not so sure I like the video. Yeah, it's cool that her whipping hair colors everything, but I feel like she's trying to look a little too grown...and a little too "Rihanna."
Thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------
Also, I posted this song a few weeks ago, but the video just came out...so here it is:
I really like the song- it's super catchy. But I'm not so sure I like the video. Yeah, it's cool that her whipping hair colors everything, but I feel like she's trying to look a little too grown...and a little too "Rihanna."
Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment