Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU


*wanna play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up*


The Q's..

1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Thong.

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Yes. I actually had an entire convo with 2 of my coworkers last week with my fly down. I was very happy when one of them told me...at the end of the convo...

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx. I don't even think I've ever actually seen Spanx.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
I do.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Jasmine. Or Nemo.

6. Dream vacation spot?
I've never been to Australia, so there.

7. What is your dream job?
Child psychologist.

8. Who is your hero and why?
I suppose my momma...cause she went through a ton of stuff and is still following her dream.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from GTKY! I am your newest follower!Spanx...lucky you never having even seen them!:) Happy SUnday.
    Debi
    http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete