Here's another installment of Getting to Know You! Make sure to go here to link up!
The questions..
1. Do you have a fetish?
Hmm not so much a fetish, but I like guys with hairy chests. Actually that's not completely true- I like my man's hairy chest! Weird and slightly gross I know. I also appreciate his very small amount of back hair. That's right, I said it.
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Not anymore. I used to, when I was little, and when I lived by myself. Mostly pop hits.
3. Who was your first crush?
Kindergarten- Ricky Ricardelli. That was short lived though-- then there was Tommy DeFranscici who I had a crush on for about 4 years. I like the I-talians.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Being good with kids/being a good father. Makes me melt every time.
...And opening jars when I can't.
5. Do you sleep naked?
I never used to when I was single, but yes, now I do.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Pick wedgies, bite my lip or nails...
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
At work, check email. At home, check Facebook.
8. Summer is.....?
WONDERFUL. My favorite season. Though I liked it much better when I was in college because I had a car, some (though not a lot) of money, and all summer OFF!

Following from GTKY.
ReplyDeleteI also like chest hair on my man. There is just something about cuddling up and playing with his hair that is relaxing to me.
Liz@
www.housekeepinginprogress.com